Saturday 1 February 2014

January's highlights

Well, I've managed to keep my New Year's resolution so far!

One month with plenty of things happening.Some highlights:
  • Started writing articles for PulpInterest.com - can be found here.
  • At work we have started working with the agile framework SCRUM. I've been reading up about this and I find it is a great way to work when it comes to development. The best source that I found that explained things clearly was CollabNet's  free e-learning courses.
  • Been reading loads of books on my e-bookreader. I am so glad that I finally got one! It is so easy to use and carry. No more paper books for me. I can even use it for education books. The ebookreader has not only a dictionary function to look up words you don't understand, but also wikipedia search! All you do is press on the word you want to know more about and up pops a message box wit hthe dictionary definition and wikipedia summary.
  • Playing Minecraft mods like crazy - Yes, I have spent plenty of hours playing Minecraft but what has been the focus of my attention lately has been mods like Yogbox, Hexxit and Tekkit. My favourite is YogBox but it is unfortunately a bit buggy and they have stopped developing it :(
  • Finally had dinner at B's place. Haven't seen his place since we helped him move and it is really looking nice. Am awaiting the moving in party
  • Went to Södertälje and visited one of Matte's colleague. I really enjoyed that, meeting the family and just talking!
I laughed way too much at this SMBC comic:


2 comments:

  1. Lovely list of your resolution and the Comic was just too good

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your sharing .... comic to

    ReplyDelete