Sunday 10 November 2013

First World Problems

So here are my latest First World Problems

The spoon I took at random is too long for my coffee cup

This is ok

This is not ok
Spoons in the kitchen should have the correct ratio to the mugs that are in the kitchen.

The charger cord for my phone is too short for me to to play games comfortably in bed


It feels as if I'm back in the 90's - without the extended phone cord.

The intro to a series is longer than 30 seconds...and I am watching it on Netflix...and I can't be bothered to fast-forward.



Long intros sucks. But not hard enough for me to make an effort.

The website I'm viewing on my mobile doesn't have a mobile version.


Yeah, I'm not going to view the page if the pop-up page that has the tiny cross in the corner is unreachable as my fingers are too fat.

No comments:

Post a Comment