Sunday 8 September 2013

Work and New Phone

I went to an After-Work with three of my soon-to-be colleagues last Friday which I enjoyed a lot. I found out more about what my work assignments are to be and also the structure of work group I will be part of. I am going to be part of a completely new department at Carlson Rezidor. The group will start off with ten persons that have been recruited both from within the company and outside. As it is new, there is much that is undecided and I am expecting that it's going to be extremely chaotic the first months. But I feel even more psyched after this meeting and am really looking forward to being part of something from the very start.

I have now also got my new phone, a Samsung Galaxy S4, so I have had a pleasant evening installing all the app's that I want. So far I'm impressed, although it is taking some time to get used to Android from having a an Apple the past 3 years.



To round off, Matte and I, or at least I have decided the pet that we want: (Start at 0:50 sec to get the best pictures, Blogger seems to have problems with reading timestamped videos):

3 comments:

  1. Oh that is a horrid ending . It looks a cute animal but it bites people too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. But Tiffany also brings trophies to the door :-)

      Delete
  2. Nice gadget! I have one in white and loved playing around with all the features when I first got it. And the app store quickly became my friend too. From a former Blackberry user, it was a drastic change but definitely one for the better! :)

    ReplyDelete