Friday 13 September 2013

Business Professional

Well I have a dress code at my new job. It's not completely surprising, being the hospitality branch, but it is going to be something that I have to get used to, having not had dress code since 5th grade. And then it was my school uniform.
The closest I could find to my old school uniform. My skirt was more maroon then on the picture, but otherwise it's pretty close.

So the dress code is "Business Professional". Being not very fashion sensitive, this was unfamiliar enough for me to have to Google the style. It is times like these I which I was a man. A proper three-piece suit and I would be set. But no. Instead I'm going to have to find skirt, pressed trousers, a blouse, a shirt, 3 types of shoes, pantihose and spend an hour fixing my make-up every morning. But seriously I feel it will actually be easier to follow Professional Dress than trying to find what I should wear each day. This dress will narrow the choices to pretty much only the blouse. The pain is just the beginning where I am both not used to wearing this outfit and also haven't got any of the items.


So look out business world. Natalie is coming and she hasn't a clue when it comes to dress sense. How many unwritten rules is she going to break in her first week...

No comments:

Post a Comment