Sunday 21 April 2013

Fun Weekend

I've had fun weekend :-)

Friday evening started with my sister-in-law, J, spending the night and we had a nice girl-night, eating tacos, watching My Little Pony and teasing Matte.

Saturday, I followed Matte and J to the blood bank (J donated, Matte wasn't eligble and I didn't want to)  I then went to A and did some scapbooking. The album is really getting along and it's looking very good!

I then tried to recruit somone to join me to go to Kulturnatt, but failing, I went myself and had a great time, spending most of the time at Dragon's Lair playing Magic.
A tram bus, taking people to the tram museum during Kulturnatt
Some of the games that were being played at Dragon's Lair
 
I will probably be spending more time at Dragon's Lair in the future :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment