Thursday 25 April 2013

Facebook Profile

I am a very active Facebooker and got accounts on LinkedIn and Twitter. I not only check my accounts daily, but hourly. I am rarely offline and always have my eye open for any updates. I fill in pretty much all the information that is asked for and if you look on my "About" page on Facebook you'll see all the major changes in my life.

And today I get this question on Facebook:


Which I hate. What am I supposed to answer to this? Should I enter my Birth town (Jönköping)? The town I spent my youngest years (Antakya)? The town I remember the most from when I was little (Selcuk)? The town that supported us while we were out in Turkey and which we used to return to every other year (Vetlanda)?

My profile will have to continue being 90% complete... :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment