Sunday 15 June 2014

Five Elements Beta Release!

Every day when I have come back from work I have found either a bouncing Matte holding out his phone saying "Look at this! Look at this new thing I've done!" or a bouncing Matte saying "I've pushed a new version. Can you download and test it?"

Our former agreement that demo-days were to be Thursdays flew out the window as every day became demo-day. But now, finally, a beta version of Five Elements has now been released! This means Matte can get feedback from more people than just me :-)

Matte has written a guide for those who want to become Beta-testers. Just click the link and follow the guide if you want to become a Beta-Tester:


If you can't see the above, a direct link can be found here.

I've taken a few screenshots of Five Elements to show off the game design - but mainly to show off my high-score. I've had a few weeks to play this game, and so far I am second-best in the world at this game!

Five Elements - New Game

Five Elements - Game Play

Five Elements - End GameFive Elements - Highscores

No comments:

Post a Comment