Monday 3 June 2013

Week-end fun

From my speakers I'm listening to "Sailing" by Rod Stewart which I found on my "Old favourites" playlist:



I love going back to old songs and re-listening to them. One should always have time for short periods of nostalgia.

Now, for something completely different.

My mum stayed Friday night and it was great to be able to talk. It's been a while and it's always good to get a mum's point of view on matters. We are both excited about going to Turkey on Thursday and also the wedding on Saturday. It's been 5 years (Really?!) since I was there last and I need to see what's changed including how much Turkish I've forgotten.

At Hammarby Sjöstad with mum

Saturday evening Matte and I went and had dinner with A and N. The food was delicious and the company was excellent :-) Being the camera man that I am, there are no pictures of the event. So instead I will leave it to your imagination. We decided to start playing "Drakar och Demoner" (Not to be confused with "Dungeons and Dragons") in July once we've settled in our new apartment.

D and I are going to Gothenburg for a spa weekend in August so we have now booked the place we are going to stay at, the train-tickets to Gothenburg (1st class!) and planned the other activities we're going to do. I'm really looking forward to that! Here's a picture of hotel:


I rounded off my weekend watching Day[9]'s Day Off - Antichamber with Matte.



A really interesting game, I loved the minimalistic design and the mind-puzzles it had, reminded me of Portal 2 but less stressful. I'm in the balance of deciding whether I want to play it myself, or enjoy watching other people play it more...

No comments:

Post a Comment