Tuesday 12 August 2014

All time favourite posts

I had a look through my past posts and felt I have to do a recap of the top 3 favourite posts I have written.

Number 3 - Not thinking about your target

I still get annoyed at the Swedish Migration department when I re-read this one. That the Swedish departments can be so narrow-minded that they cannot even think of the simplest help for the people they have contact with.

Number 2 - Feminism - Does it really matter

This was my first post that caused a stir. I have not changed my views and it was definitely interesting to read the comments that came up when posting it on Social media.

Number 1 - Meeting Gaming Misconceptions

This post has been on my most popular post list ever since I published it. I have used the responses when I have received the jabs about gaming with great success.


No comments:

Post a Comment